Okayest Gamer is here for two simple purposes:
- to motivate me (Liz Cooper) to play more games
- to be an advocate for those out there like me, who love games but kinda suck at playing them.
How do I plan on accomplishing those goals?
- I have charted playlist, so I have content laid out. I have sought out recommendations, and welcome more firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharing content I think other Okayest Gamers will also relate to or appreciate.
- Reviewing games to find those that are both engaging and easy to play, identifying OKG approved titles
- Using set criteria to measure against (what do the scores mean???)
Personal Entertainment Value: Am I being entertained?
Controls: Can I make the things on screen cooperate?
Graphics: Do I like what I see?
Audio: Do I like what I hear?
Gameplay: Is it clear what I am supposed to be doing?